[Warehouse] Italian Embassy bicycles

Federico Cerutti federico at ceres-c.it
Wed Jul 13 12:41:26 CEST 2022

Hello,
we Italians would love to have a couple of bicycles to move around the
camp easily. We'll need them to bring our kitchen equipment to the
cleaning points after every meal and source food: possibly, fresh
croissants in the morning. I was told by our team leader for IHE at SHA
(gioque) that your team did source the bikes for us back then, would it
be possible to do it again?
We're willing to pay the rent for those and, of course, offer some
pasta, coffee, nutella and grappa (not to people on bikes) to compensate
for the inconvenience caused :)
I hope it's not too late for this request,
see you in Zeewolde!

--
Federico Cerutti / ceres-c