[Warehouse] pallet from and to Finland

Tapio Haapala tapio.haapala at f-solutions.fi
Mon Jul 11 17:12:57 CEST 2022

On 11/07/2022 17.36, Manduca wrote:
> Hi Tapio,
>
> Sorry for the late response. Been quite busy with the event, and this one slipped my attention.
> You have already sent it? If so, how did you address this? And can you provide shipping details?

Yes it is already sent. At official waybill I did use:

MCH2022 p/a Scoutinglandgoed
Tapio Haapala @ PRKL via Team Logi
Nulderpad 5
3896 LV Zeewolde
Netherlands - +358400998371

But it also have more camp suitable address label at each side so it is easy to spot. See that picture what was as attachment.

> We can surely receive the pallet and store it. However. It will be unguarded and outside. Storage is at your own risk. It is best to have somebody ready on the terrain so we can deliver it directly.

Packet will arrive 19. day but our flights come 20. day. So We cannot be ready at terrain but we are ok that it will be dropped directly to terrain to out camp without us.
Also it contains all our camping stuff so that why we like to have it at area before we are. I understand that you cannot guard it. Another hand that packet weights about 500kg it wont get stolen from terrain. Most probably someone steal generator or data toilet first :)

> Pick-up will be the same way around. We'll put it near the front gate so DHL can pick it up there. They might need to wait for a forklift to assist in loading, so make sure they are not impatient. If you want to guard it, you have to provide someone to do so.

DHL should be own tail lift at their truck. We just need transport from field to gate for that. Is there any sober truck driver 25. evening/night or is it better to move it at 26. to gate? And will it DOS camp road if DHL pick it at that day?

> @Warehouse: At SHA2017 we coordinated these shipments via Warehouse. It worked well (also with smaller parcels). Are you picking this up again? And do you have any additional or different requirements?
>
> Regards,
> Manduca
>
> PS: If this is the sauna, we demand some sauna time :P

This is not a sauna. This is everything else than sauna and sauna will come with trailer :D But we can arrange some sauna time :)

--
F-Solutions Oy

Tapio Haapala

PL7, 90571 Oulu