[Villages] EV charging village

Marco Möller marcomoeller at gmail.com
Sat May 7 18:16:26 CEST 2022

Hi konmei, hi power and villages team.

I did some weeks ago our camp page:
https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:EVerest_BaseCamp
I think from power perspective we are probably less worse then many other
villages. we will make sure to restrict ourself as mich as we can. we are
mainly focussed on the datacommunication to the car anyway ;-)

I totally got you constraints on the "dont camp in your car" / "dont move"
constraints, and we are not planning to do this anyway.
So would be great to get the permission to put 2-3 cars into our village.
Since every car is quite different on the dataport, so we would love to
explore the differences ;-)

We will also offer workshops around this topic in our village. Our related
talk in the big tent got recently accepted by MCH.

cheers

-Marco

--
Dr. Marco Möller