[Villages] EV charging village

boekenwuurm boekenwuurm at boekenwuurm.nl
Sat May 7 17:20:00 CEST 2022

Hi Konmei,

I had a quick check with the rest of PL. With SHA2017 there were also two Tesla's in a village (on Flowers field iirc). It should not be a problem is it is as you said, no driving and no sleeping.

If there are no power issues, and we take a bit care with the location, then PL sees no problem there.

Kind regards,

Boekenwuurm