[Villages] EV charging village

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sat May 7 13:30:49 CEST 2022

Hi Marco,

Registration of a village is no issue at all, please feel free to do so
in the wiki: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Form:Village

However, vehicles on the ground are in general not that welcome, since
the ground is very sensitive.
Also, if they will get an allowence, they cannot be moved during the
event, and you cannot use them to sleep there (would then be a camper
which would require a ticket).

The power supply and consumption would have to be discussed with
team:power (copied them in).

We will discuss the request with projectleiding and come back to you.

Best regards,
konmei