[Villages] Village COINZIX

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sun Jul 10 14:33:17 CEST 2022

Hi Boekenwuurm,

thanks for the info and for checking the log.
The village actually rented tents, so it should be on the map. We will
ask them to change the name.

For the next discussion, I would suggest to forward the result or
involve team:villages so that we know what is going on (in the MCH orga
channel are just too many messages, I cannot read or follow them all,
sorry.)

Best regards,
konmei