[Villages] Village COINZIX

boekenwuurm at boekenwuurm.nl boekenwuurm at boekenwuurm.nl
Sun Jul 10 10:14:06 CEST 2022

Dear Konmei,

The topic of this mail triggered me. The COINZIX village page was low info, and had only a link to a commersial site (cryptocurrency exchange of the same name)

As it looked like spam, and did not comply with the no-buisnesses-as-village-name rule. |there was some discussion on IRC, it was deleted.

Afaik, they are no sponsor, and not foss, so I think at least their name should change, but that is up to you.

I checked the deletion log and no other villages are deleted recently other than by you or by the village creator itself.

Kind regards,
Christel/Boekenwuurm