[Villages] Village COINZIX

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sun Jul 10 14:36:18 CEST 2022

Hi there,

apparently there was some confusion around the village, since it was
only stating a company name and a link to a commercial site
(cryptocurrency exchange of the same name).
We have a policy to not display company names as village names (not even
for sponsors), so we would appreciate if you could rename your village
and update the page with a bit more of detail.

Thank you and best regards,
konmei