[Villages] Important: DB tents at MCH

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sun Jul 10 09:49:27 CEST 2022

Dear all,

yesterday I was contacted by yass and we could clarify the questions.
Due to a technical issue, the list we got was wrong. So we have in total
for Nerds on Rails: 5x10 sponsors tent and 10x10 rented via moebelhaus.
As requested, we arranged them in a line which is 10m wide (so 10x15m).

Best regards,
konmei