[Villages] Important: DB tents at MCH

MCH Sponsor Team sponsor at mch2022.org
Fri Jul 8 23:39:40 CEST 2022

Hi Laura,

Team:Villages let me know that aside from the 10x5m sponsor tent that’s included in your Gold sponsor package, it seems there are also orders in de Moebelhaus shop for your village for three 5x5m tents and one 10x10m tent. Is that intentional? That’s a whole lot of floor space to fill. Please let me know if there was an error, as the teams will finalise your spot on the field very soon.

Connected, also please let me know in what shape you would like your tents, if the extra tents are indeed intentional.

Thanks, talk soon!

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Tom Clement (Halcyon)
Team Projectleiding & Sponsoring MCH2022
tom at mch2022.org <mailto:tom at mch2022.org> | www.mch2022.org <http://www.mch2022.org/>