[Villages] Placement of HHA - big vehicle

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sat Jul 9 22:38:09 CEST 2022

Dear team:NOC,

we had to place HHA on Hamilton. They have this huge bus, which they
will bring.
Does this work out with the Datenklo there? Or would it be possible to
relocate that a bit, to give the bus some more space?

These are their description details:
" We are the Hardware Hacking Area. We're planning to bring a giant bus
over from Belgium that unfolds into a giant workshop space (similar to
but not quite a tent - with a roof, but open-sided).
We need a level space we can park a 12m long special vehicle in, and
then expand it to a 18x9m workshop area. We'd prefer the non-vehicle
side to be best visible/accessible to the public. A dimensioned drawing
of our setup and required access space around it is attached. Our total
loaded weight is around 13 tons, distributed over two axles. "

Thank you.

Best regards,
konmei