[Villages] Placement of HHA - big vehicle

Kliment (Future Bits) kliment at 0xfb.com
Sun Jul 10 10:05:14 CEST 2022

Hey wonderful NOC people.

We're worried about driving over your cable and maneuvering too close to
the DK in the south end of Hamilton field. We have a 9m turn radius and
it's a bit tight as the DK is placed right where we have to turn. If the
dk and the east-west cable to it can be moved 6-8m to the north or
northwest we can avoid driving over the cable. If that doesn't work, we
can try to squeeze the vehicle right up to the cable next to the road,
but that would place the cable right inside our workshop area with
people and chairs and tables getting at it all the time, which also
isn't ideal, and it would make access to the DK for you more annoying.
Let us know what you think.

Thanks!

Kliment