[Villages] Important - Special vehicle placement

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Wed Jul 13 19:57:48 CEST 2022

Dear FRAMA village,

I am writing you about your special vehicle.
As you know, your village is not that close to one of the main roads.
Since we are not allowed to drive with cars on the ground, we need to
push your bouwtrailer manually to its position, but I assume that should
not be a big issue.
Please take that into consideration of your planning.

Thank you.

Best regards,
konmei
team:villages