[mch2021-terrain] Placing special vehicles

Carsten Presser c at rstenpresser.de
Fri Jul 1 18:32:37 CEST 2022

Ohai,

>From my previous experience at SHA2017, there are a few caveats when it
comes to driving plates. Mostly logistics.
Most attendants don't bring them or don't bring enough. So it would be
good to have a few spares for the special vehicles. Ideally, konmei
knows where those are, how much are available, and how they can be moved
to the required spot.
Last time, scouting was also involved in the decision about placement
and driving-plates. I was kinda lost since I don't speak dutch. Not sure
about the mode of operation this year, but I am quite sure that the
language won't be a problem anymore.

For the oil-problem, old carpet should also be okay, or cardboard when
nothing else is available.

Greetings,
cpresser