[mch2021-terrain] Placing special vehicles

Elger / Stitch stitch at ifcat.org
Fri Jul 1 17:10:28 CEST 2022

Hi all,

For my approval it's basically the answer to the question: "does this add something special/unique to the event". Think you can also answer that question too :)

Wheels need to be parked on planks on grass, and somewhere close to the road so there is minimal contact with the grass. Old cars need to prepare that their engine and whatever leaks, and have to have a tray for that under those possibly leaky parts.

Redlizard can decide for driving plates and stuff where needed.

Regards,
Elger / Stitch