[Productiehuis] AV equipment @ May Contain Hackers

Darryl Yeoh darryl at hackinthebox.org
Tue May 10 04:37:51 CEST 2022

Hi Elger,

We should have everything figured out soon, and will follow up with
Spyker (or one of the other providers) once everything is confirmed. May
take an additional week (roughly) as our own event is going on this
week.

Thanks for following up, and we’ll be in touch.

Regards,
Darryl

Hack In The Box
36th Floor, Menara Maxis,