[Productiehuis] [Content] Which time slots can we use for the stages?

Elger / Stitch stitch at ifcat.org
Mon May 16 13:32:43 CEST 2022

Hi Aschwin, Kirils,

It has been discussed with PL:

1: try to spread some content to other villages/tents where possible
2: in terms of permits there is no problem to run late into the night, but this has to be arranged properly with productiehuis, heralds, security, volunteering etc. Especially staffing is a risk, you might ask too much from the video angels etc...

Between 01:00 and 07:00 it's low volume for everyone. If you want to give visitors a chance to discuss things over beer at the bar, selling of alcohol stops at 02:00.

I heard that productiehuis is running an offer request for silent disco sets, so there can also be HOPE talks streamed in the night for a 24/5 program. This has it's own challenges and it's in the research phase right now afaik.

Regards,
Elger / Stitch