[Productiehuis] AV equipment @ May Contain Hackers

Elger Jonker elger.jonker at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:05:39 CEST 2022

Hi Darryl,

Everything going well?

I talked to Albert from Spykersound a while ago. He said in case you are going to rent with Spykersound, MCH will probably invoice you and they will invoice us. Will be a one to one relay and you'll see both invoices :)

Could you add productiehuis and Bix in the CC when conferring with Spyker/Phoxit? As there are some 'extra' systems MCH already rented they want to prevent double bookings :)

See you!

Regards,
Elger