[Family] Fwd: Team Family request

Florian Overkamp mch2022 at flrn.eu
Thu Mar 10 21:18:48 CET 2022

Hi Manduca,

On 3/10/22 10:22, Manduca wrote:
> Mmm, interesting page. Didn't know it existed.... and I think it is
> outdate too.

Yes, I'm guessing it's a remnant from the 2021 attempt.

> I do think we have you covered as tables and chair we requested in
> pretty large amounts. We use larger tables though (200x76). You still
> need 35?

Ah that does make quite a difference. Given that information, let's
reduce the number of tables from 35 to 30

> I'll add Family to my Boels order list with the items from the wiki
> page. See:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1in7HbYoADSuZVbCAx2pDSuw1xaQ7ie5QEIamzZhGN4s/
>
> You can also see the costs there for your budget.

Great, thanks.
Can we also add a small fridge to our list there? (i.e. art.nr 27361,
https://www.boelsparty.com/nl/koelkast-180-l )

Best regards,
Florian