[Family] Fwd: Team Family request

Manduca manduca at mch2022.org
Thu Mar 10 10:22:44 CET 2022

Hi Florian,

Mmm, interesting page. Didn't know it existed.... and I think it is
outdate too.
I do think we have you covered as tables and chair we requested in
pretty large amounts. We use larger tables though (200x76). You still
need 35?

I'll add Family to my Boels order list with the items from the wiki
page. See:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1in7HbYoADSuZVbCAx2pDSuw1xaQ7ie5QEIamzZhGN4s/

You can also see the costs there for your budget.

Regards,
Manduca