[Family] Fwd: Team Family request

Florian Overkamp mch2022 at flrn.eu
Wed Mar 9 20:37:47 CET 2022

Dear Manduca,

after discussing at the orga-meet just now, it seems we should contact
you wrt the request for furniture for our team?

The initial request was already added to the wiki page and is basically
still accurate.

Are these items available, or do we need to select alternatives? We're
fairly pragmatic, so whatever is available we can probably make work...
Please let us know so we can plan accordingly.