[Family] Message to kids tickets buyers?

Florian Overkamp mch2022 at flrn.eu
Tue Jun 7 10:41:59 CEST 2022

Hi all,

Family would like to send a message to all purchasers of kids tickets,
to bring family zone and the coordinating meetups to attention. is that
something you could assist with?

(My understanding of gdpr in this case would be: we've been asked to
provide a service (mch camp), this is to inform you of some aspects of
that service, and thus it is a legitimate ground to send, it would not
be spamming)

The content is not very suitable to print on tickets, its a bit too long
a read for that. here is our draft:
https://pad.hackalot.nl/_AOJVOIWRbWtFoYOyygnHw?both#

As you can see in this draft we're hoping to invite people to our next
meetup (online) next week. If the message is sent out at some later
stage we'll need to adjust dates.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards,
on behalf of Team Family