[Warehouse] pallet from and to Finland

Manduca manduca at mch2022.org
Mon Jul 11 16:36:18 CEST 2022

Hi Tapio,

Sorry for the late response. Been quite busy with the event, and this
one slipped my attention.
You have already sent it? If so, how did you address this? And can you
provide shipping details?

We can surely receive the pallet and store it. However. It will be
unguarded and outside. Storage is at your own risk. It is best to have
somebody ready on the terrain so we can deliver it directly.

Pick-up will be the same way around. We'll put it near the front gate so
DHL can pick it up there. They might need to wait for a forklift to
assist in loading, so make sure they are not impatient. If you want to
guard it, you have to provide someone to do so.

@Warehouse: At SHA2017 we coordinated these shipments via Warehouse. It
worked well (also with smaller parcels). Are you picking this up again?
And do you have any additional or different requirements?

Regards,
Manduca

PS: If this is the sauna, we demand some sauna time :P