[Volunteering] Emergency team

Sebastian Oort bas at mch2022.org
Tue Jun 21 00:22:45 CEST 2022

Heya Maurits, i think what you’re proposing is that we help you put together a list of people to help out in case of emergency?

Can you be a bit more specific what the requirements etc would be? We can totally make a list, the problem then will be reaching them in time. Have you given any thought on that? Just calling 50 numbers to see if we can have them come in will eat up a lot of time, and a lot of the people might not appear, or are drunk ;)

More realistic would be that when an emergency is declared we send out a massive call on the phone network and angel system that we need help *right now*. And else just use a megaphone or whatever.

I think it’s also wise to ask ALL angels if they have some form of first-aid certificate etc when they sign up. I’ll have a look into that if we currently ask people.

Anyway, think about it. We’re happy to help.