[Volunteering] Build Up

Pez Cuckow email at pezcuckow.com
Fri Jul 1 09:54:18 CEST 2022

Good morning,

I'm Pez, head of logistics over at Electromagnetic Field in the UK.
I've finally secured a ticket and plan on arriving slightly early
(Wednesday 20th) to assist Dimitri with his laser and flame build up, but
can also be available to help with other tasks time permitting.

Just thought I should email in to let you know!

- Pez

--
07845 594224
Full Stack Web Developer