[Volunteering] Build Up

Sebastian Oort bas at mch2022.org
Fri Jul 1 09:58:24 CEST 2022

Hey Pez! Nice to have you!

Please sign up in the Angel system angel.mch2022.org or shithappens.nl to set your arrival date etc. When you arrive, check in at the Heaven tent to get your angel badge and high-vis vest. And then if you have time, we’ll probably have a job or two still in need of doing!

Thanks for Making Camp Happen!

Sebastius / Bas