[Villages] EV charging village

Marco Möller marcomoeller at gmail.com
Sun May 8 21:41:34 CEST 2022

awsome Ralph!

We are definitely fine with 230V x 6 Amps, since our greatest fear is not
running out of energy in the car, but out of testing options for further
charging :-) .... so we will charge as slow and spare as possible.... and
in case we are not filling it (which I expect) we will charge on our way
home on the next fast charger.

awesome, so sounds like our village is approved by team villages and team
power?

cheers

-Marco

--