[Villages] EV charging village

Ralph Willekes power at mch2021.org
Sun May 8 16:05:41 CEST 2022

Hello EV charging people,

Nice project, it's always fun to hack some (EV) car infra. :)

Some notes for power consumption on the terrain:
-Charging vehicles on the terrain is not really possible, so make sure
your vehicles are fully charged!
-In case of emergency, 32A 400V could be available for charging during
the nights when other consumption is low.
But that depends a bit on where you want to have your village too, on
some spots it will be harder to arrange this, but most spots are fine.
If you would like to have this option, contact us when picking a spot.
-Keep in mind that we run on generators, charging is way more expensive
for us than it would be for you at a charging station.

Using 230V schuko is no problem at all, even if you use 16A for a few
hours this does not worry us.

On the parking terrain there is no power infra, so charging there will
not happen, keep that in mind too.

Best regards,

benadski
Team:Power