[Villages] [mch2021-orga] follow up Orga meet

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Fri Mar 18 22:54:09 CET 2022

Hi team,

for team villages, we can only give rough assumptions, since this is
typically a team, which is mainly active shortly before the event.

=== Food ===
buildup, event, teardown crew: 3-5 people probably
angels: hard to estimate, since we do not yet know how many cars can be
on the ground at the same time. Would assume: build-up day -1, ca. 8-12
angels per shift, 10am - 6pm, day 0 the same. The same would probably
apply to teardown: Monday (day 4) appr. 5pm - 9pm, ca. 8-12 angels per
shift, day 5 appr. 10am - 6pm, ca. 8-12 angels per shift.
Does that help?

=== Angel types===
Bike angels (the ones mentioned above): needed to guide people for
build-up on the terrain. Detailed description to follow.

=== Wiki team members listing===
Up to date.

=== Wiki contact list and document your schemes ===
Under construction, updates will follow.

Best regards,
konmei