[Villages] Team Villages [Ticket#42830]

Sebastian Oort bas at knutselaar.net
Thu Jun 30 23:05:29 CEST 2022

Hey Konmei,

team Warehouse is arranging bikes, so if they succeed that should be no
problem. Contact them at warehouse at lists.mch2022.org to be sure, but i know
they are working on it. From there its just visiting warehouse with your
angelbadge and borrowing a bike+key!

On the subject of angel types: i would not make 'bike angel' as an angel
type, we're in the Netherlands, everyone can ride a bike. Use the regular
angel type and just have the biking in the shift-type description. But i'm
no expert, i'll let Xu decide/advise you on that ;)

Bas