[Villages] Fwd: Q - MCH2022 - Last call for those who did not update their Village information

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Thu Jun 30 21:37:43 CEST 2022

Hi Tom,
presumably Secura is a sponsor? Would you like to align with them?
(Friday is day 1, so no cars allowed on the ground...)

Thank you and best regards,
konmei

Betreff: 	Re: Q - MCH2022 - Last call for those who did not update their
Village information
Datum: 	Thu, 30 Jun 2022 18:35:20 +0200
Von: 	Winko Erades van den Berg <winko at usa.net>
An: 	Sara Busscher | Secura <Sara.Busscher at secura.com>
Kopie (CC): 	konmei <ccc at wedrich.org>

Hi Sara,

Good question, you are the first to ask this year, so we didn't have
regular policy on that for visistors.

So I forwarded your question, and I will come back on it later.

Thank you and with kind regards,

Winko