[Villages] FW: Q - MCH2022 - Last call for those who did not update their Village information

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Thu Jun 30 21:28:25 CEST 2022

Hi Niene,

> We would like to bring 2 folding trailers from the 80s. One of those
> will have (one or two) front tents, serving as a living room space. So
> this somehow bigger then a normal tent would be.
Should be fine, however, I assume they have wheels? Are they heavy?
Depending on the weather situation we need to consider them in the
placing process (swampy ground is not good for wheels, we are below sea
level...). Do have something to put on the grass below the trailers
(plates or so)?
> Next to this, in our 80s theme we have 2 old-timer vehicles from the
> 80s. One fire truck, serving as our "first aid with ethical questions"
> and one Volvo 343 serving as decoration and music/game chilling place.
> We would like to place them during build up and will not move during
> the event.
They definitively sound heavy. Do you plan on sleeping in them?
> Please let us know if this is alright with you? I assume we will have
> to set up our stuff on Thursday the 21st?
Yes, once the event starts, there are no cars allowed on the ground.
Please also keep an eye on the wiki and the referred timeline.

Best regards,
konmei