[Villages] Special vehicle: Sauna!

rowan8k someone at rowan8k.nl
Mon Jun 27 19:53:29 CEST 2022

Hey!

Our sauna changed to a better model :)

This does mean that the power requirements changed, being that we need 380 volt 16A.

I updated this on our village page.

Another thing is that this sauna would be put in place by the rental company, in their words:
"in order to place, we must be able to reach the place where the sauna will be located by bus and trailer."
I think this should be possible next to the showers at Torvalds?

I'm wondering whether I should contact team power and terrain for these requirements as well or does this go through villages?

Best,

Rowan