[Villages] Special vehicle: Sauna!

rowan8k someone at rowan8k.nl
Mon Jun 20 08:06:01 CEST 2022

Hey Konmei!

Thanks a lot for your response.

Indeed, the sauna is part of the tilde.industries & friends village.

What specifically would you like to see on that wiki page or are you missing at the moment?

I totally understand the complications with organizing the villages, so no worries!

For now, are there any major implications with having this sauna?

We already arranged power with team:power, so we just need good placement (relatively close to showers or river) and special vehicle registration.

We would need to cancel the rental by the 30th of June to get the full amount back.

And I would like to know whether I can start searching for transport :)

Another request, would it be possible to be located close, preferably next to, the Cold North cluster?

The sauna is in a way a shared project with them :)

Best,

Rowan