[Villages] Special Vehicle for Village:/dev/lol

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sat Jun 25 11:05:06 CEST 2022

Dear all,

we received your requirements, thank you very much.

Can you elaborate a bit more on what kind of special vehicle? Would be
great if you put that info also into your wiki page.

Right now there are some organizational topics about water and sewage
unclear, so we cannot finalize the plannings yet.

Please understand, that there are a lot of conflicting requirements from
different villages, and we will try to fulfill as much of them as possible.

Once we finalize the planning and placing process, we will let you know
(latest by begin of July, maybe earlier).

Best regards,
konmei
for team:villages