[Villages] Status update team:villages

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Thu Jun 23 23:53:23 CEST 2022

Hi all,

today I had a quick call with Elger about a few open topics for
villages, please find the summary below.

Open topics:
- still awaiting feedback from team:moebelhaus to relate rented tents to
villages

General:
- "preferred location" is now available as feature for villages, I write
an email, asking the villages to fill that field by mid of next week
- timeline for villages buildup as listed in the wiki (I will review the
page tomorrow to make sure all info is consistent and up-to-date and
update the milestone list with the remaining points)
- we will get in contact with Tom reg. Sponsors to make sure we stay
closely aligned on the handling (e.g., no company names)

Placing:
- will take place around 4th of July
- overview of villages to team:terrain to incorporate that into the map
- final version incl. rented tents will be provided latest 8th of July eod

Best regards,
konmei