[Villages] location for waffles at MCH2022

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sun Jun 19 21:34:49 CEST 2022

Hi L3D,

we received your requirements, thank you very much. We appreciate, if
you keep your wiki page up to date. ;)

As you know, that there are a lot of conflicting requirements from
different villages, and we will try to fulfill as much of them as possible.
Also, right now there are some organizational topics about water and
sewage unclear, so we cannot finalize the plannings yet.

Once we finalize the planning and placing process, we will let you know
(latest by begin of July, maybe earlier).

Best regards,
konmei