[Villages] Power Consumtion / Placement Village Unterland

Ralph Willekes power at mch2022.org
Wed Jun 15 14:23:29 CEST 2022

Hi Crexy,

I included team:Villages, they will ultimately decide where villages and
clusters go.

And thanks for using the spreadsheet, it helps us manage things!
To us, most of these spots will be fine, but the 140.66m2 and the
157.6m2 area will be tricky.
So if possible, try to avoid those two spots for your village cluster.
 From power availability perspective I'd recommend Liskov field.

It's not a big problem if team:Power can't bake pizza by the way, but
maybe some of us will bring some supplies for it, we'll see. :)
Oh and can you bring a 32A->16A converter I mentioned last time, for the
pizza oven?
It does not have to be the same brand/model, can even be homemade, as
long as it has a 16A breaker in it it's fine.

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,

Ralph Willekes / benadski
teamlead Team:Power MCH2022
+31 (0)6 37595586