[Villages] Request to plot villages on map

Sander Laarhoven sander at laarhoven.org
Thu Jul 21 23:48:48 CEST 2022

Hi Villages angels!

First of all, thank you for doing your part in organizing MCH2022 <3

I would kindly like to ask if it is possible to plot the following two villages on the map:
1: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:0x0f284
2: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Village:Still_JeMoeder_Anyway

These two villages form a 'cluster' together with The Village People and the DIVD village.

The first village will consist out of 17 participants.
The second village will consist out of 13 participants.

We would love to be able to have these villages plotted on the MCH2022 map around the Torvalds field. Please see the attached image for more.

With kind regards (and see you tomorrow),

Sander