[Villages] Village buildup & one member arriving the 22nd (ACKspace)

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sun Jul 17 15:35:08 CEST 2022

Hi there,

as for build up, it starts on day -1, Wednesday, 20-07-2022 at 12:00:
Access for villages (Buildup start). You can access the ground by then,
your car will be guided to the place, you need to unload quickly and get
back. Please take longer waiting lines into consideration.

I'm sorry, but cars are not allowed on the ground on day 1. But there
will be shuttles from parking to the terrain, so I suggest you just get
dropped off there.

Build-up schedule is to be found here:
https://wiki.mch2022.org/Villages-FAQ#Timeline_for_village_build-up_.2F_tear-down

Best regards,