[Villages] Water availability on MCH

IJsenbrant, Jasmine jijsenbrant at deloitte.nl
Thu Jul 14 09:44:16 CEST 2022

Hi all,

We would like to have water supply at our tent.

Our village name is: Unlock the City.

The water connection is mainly just for drinking, we do not have a bar or anything. So let me know if it works out, if not I think we can walk a few extra meters to get our water from some where else! 😉

Let me know.

Kind regards,
Jasmine