[Villages] External help with buildup of main tent

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Wed Jul 13 16:01:25 CEST 2022

Hi there,

thank you for letting us know. During village buildup times (see wiki:
https://wiki.mch2022.org/Villages-FAQ#Timeline_for_village_build-up_.2F_tear-down)
this is no issue.
Please take into account, that there will probably be a long waiting
line at the entrance for several cars for village buildup, since we can
only have a limited amount of cars on the ground.

Best regards,
konmei