[Villages] Fwd: ATTENTION: Villages with 400V connection

Dave Borghuis dave at tkkrlab.nl
Sun Jul 10 13:53:33 CEST 2022

On 09/07/2022 13:19, konmei wrote:
> Dear village contacts,
>
> for power option of your village, you choose either "Large Village
> (32A CEE 400V)" or "Other (describe below)".
> Please consider the below info from team:power if not done yet.

For HSNL cluster/village :

Our plan is to have a kitching with 2 fridges and a small microwave.

We also have a big tent (size 6*12m) we want to offer a place for ~25
people to sit down and use laptop.

Considerd this we think a normal powersupply would be on the small size
so we opt for the next step.

Regards,

Dave

--