[Villages] Fwd: ATTENTION: Villages with 400V connection

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sat Jul 9 18:00:07 CEST 2022

Hi team:power,

attached a map with overview of "large power" villages marked with an x
and an excel file, having the grid location of each village in it (the
last number is the a quarter within the square, counting from upper left
(1) to below right (9); e.g. 15N9 would be the position of POC).

- two villages are not yet on the map in detail, there are part of
cluster Chaos West, thus two X in that area
- c3WOC was not placed yet, will be between NOC and stage abacus

As for changes, we did not receive major issues so far, only smaller
villages that wanted to swap places or change location.

Does that help?
How can we support you further, what else do you need?
Feel free to contact us any time via #mch2022-villages:matrix.org or by
mail.

Best regards,
konmei