[Villages] Village Moebelhaus shop opening planned for tomorrow evening (11.02.)

lumi_chan at c3moebelhaus.de lumi_chan at c3moebelhaus.de
Thu Feb 10 17:19:41 CET 2022

Dear Villages &

Dear Orga Team

Our Moebelhaus shop will be open for villages between 11.02. and 22.04. Only
limited amounts are available! Order well in advance for a greater chance to
get all what you need!

The maximum number of tents is fix, but the furniture items can be
re-negotiated. The earlier you order the easier it is for us to discuss
about additional amounts.

As soon as the shop is live, please follow the below link to place your
orders:

https://moebelhaus.mch2022.org/

Ordering Information:

Chairs & tables can be ordered in combination with a tent.

You can add chairs and tables to your tents as soon as you proceed your
order with "continue" in your shopping cart.

Chairs & tables can also be ordered as a village without ordering a tent.

You can get in touch with moebelhaus team and get a village furniture
voucher to order all needed furniture for your village.

In case you are not part of a village and want to order a few tables and
chairs, please join a village and combine your order with them. This helps
us to distribute furniture in a more consolidated and structured way. Thank
you for your understanding!

Please take care of the relevant Covid-19 distance rules when calculating
tent space & amount of furniture.

Distribution Information:

We will monitor the arrival of villages during build-up of the event and
drop the ordered furniture at the village location. For returning it during
tear down, please stack the furniture so that we can pick it up again.

If there are any troubles, please get in contact with Moebelhaus directly:
mch2022 at c3moebelhaus.de <mailto:mch2022 at c3moebelhaus.de>

I am looking forward to see your incoming orders!

forward this message to them.

Thanks & best regards

Lumi

Team Moebelhaus