[Villages] Renting tents for villages

lumi_chan at c3moebelhaus.de lumi_chan at c3moebelhaus.de
Fri Feb 4 21:09:38 CET 2022

Dear Konmei,

On 11.02. the moebelhaus shop in the pretix system will be opened up for villages.
We have pre-reserved a certain amount of items with Boels, but as soon as they are sold out from the shop, we need to realign, if Boels can handle additional items.

The deadline will be 22.04. (3 months before the event starts) so that we have a bigger chance to adjust our order with Boels ( just in case more that the pre-reserved amount is needed).

In case a village does not need a tent, please contact me and I will create vouchers for the shop.
With these vouchers, villages should be able to order furniture in the shop without renting a tent.

I need to finally test this option in the shop, but in any case we will find a solution.

In case of any concerns, please let me know.

Best regards,

Lumi

Team Moebelhaus

Mail/Ticket: mch2022 at c3moebelhaus.de