[Villages] I - Village - Update
Winko Erades van den Berg
winko.erades.van.den.berg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:04:02 CEST 2022
From physical meeting April - Bitlair:
* If there are any questions or requests for audio/video equipment,
please forward these requests to the Team Productiehuis. The costs
for renting audio/video equipment will be charged.
* A colored card is used to access the different fields. With a
specific colored card, you can access a specific field with your car.
* There is quite a bit of progress on the map, for example, there is
interaction with the wiki pages. There will be more motorhome
pitches than previously expected, 150 in total. There is more space
for food and drinks, which means we can handle large numbers of
* Preparing promo stuff like promo-boxes and promo-letters. Containing
flyers, stickers, leaflets, etc.
* Team Fire will update our wiki page on the tent safety regulations
(like NEN 6065 class II norm, equivalent DIN 4102-B1). I said all is
well as long as they don't f*ck up our lay-out, if they need help I
* Request to all to update the freaking wiki-pages.
* Structured the wiki village page.
* Added multiple tables to track
o Actions and progress
o Timeline and status
o Capacity planning time and numbers
If you have any insights/updates you can update the wiki page.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Villages