[Villages] Question re: vilage tables

lumi_chan at c3moebelhaus.de lumi_chan at c3moebelhaus.de
Fri Apr 15 19:36:42 CEST 2022

Dear Tom & Konmei,

Unfortunately I do not have any SHA records for this.
Right now the tent & furniture sale is very low (19 from 100 tables), but the demand intake in the next few months is unclear to me. If someone decides that it is more important to make the sponsors happy, we can take items out from the shop.

@Konmei: We have a total amount of 7 orders in the shop right now. Do you have any idea why the village orders might be so low? Is it that villages don’t need that many things or is it just that villages plan later or do we need to use different channels to announce it?

Thanks &
Best regards

Lumi

Team Moebelhaus