[mch2021-terrain] [MCH2022] Terrain layout and sitemap track tents

=PsychiC= (MCH2022) psychic at mch2022.org
Tue Mar 15 21:18:38 CET 2022

Hi,

In the meeting last Saturday we've had a good discussion regarding the
terrain layout and sitemap for the track tents.
A lot of challenges arose and we have presented our thoughts , wishes
and limitations with Redlizard and Netsmurf.
The decision for the placements of the tracks (amongst the relation to
partyarea) is pretty important for how , what and when we need to
build/setup in them.
We would strongly like to participate in this decision and the team has
asked me to take the lead in this.
Please inform me if and how I'm able to join in this.

Kind Regards,
PsychiC