[mch2021-terrain] [Villages] List of villages and tents

netsmurf at gmail.com netsmurf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:51:24 CEST 2022

Konmei/Ruud,

I have send you a link to the XLS with Tents and many more calculations in there.

The sponsors with moebelhaus tents that I know of are :
- Computest 10x10 Sponsor tent + 5x10 Moebelhaus tents need to be combined into a 10x15

Tom is mentioning S-Unit, but I do not see them in the tent list or Moebelhaus.

Jeroen